Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Busier day than I thought

My mom got back from her early (8:30) doctor's appointment, came in the house, and said that we might not be going anywhere today. Why? I ask. as it turns out all the alarm lights in her car had gone off about 5 minutes from the house, she called the car dealer and left a message, then she did all she knew how to, ie: checking the oil level and coolant. The oil was an 1/8th quart too high so when the dealer called back she told them that and he said it was fine to drive, but, only to the dealership. We had to leave for the car place 10 minutes after that. We got to the dealership and the guy said (ten minutes later) that indeed the oil had been to high and they had drained some, so, we were ready to go. We started driving to MFAH and, of course, all the warning lights came on 1/2 mile down the road, back to the dealership! We ended up getting a rental car for free so we could make it to lunch on time. it's a nice '07 Toyota Camry and the cool thing is you can turn off the airbag so I can sit up front, this is nice because I have to take my dog to obedeience training tonight, and it's not a hatch-back like the Prius, haaaahaaaa if you can't fix a car then you get a hairy rental car.

No comments:

Koolaids Korner

Hiyas! I'm Koolaid, a black lab, and this is my corner.
I have a bite-slash on my nose now (read about it above).
Biyas!